Essentia Solutions Group
Business Development Manager- Capital Equipment
£30,000-£32,000 + 40% bonus 60-80K
Mobile and Laptop
Bristol – Territory
A unique role has become available as a new business development, account management and dealing with existing clients to demonstrate our client technology and products.
* Experience in sales.
* Leadership, problem solving, teamwork, flexibility and open-minded.
* Ability to schedule his own work independently and based on objectives
* Ability to schedule his own work in weeks, breaking the territory down into quadrants and follow them periodically
* Experience working with CRM systems is a plus
The candidate will report directly to the Sales Manager and will have these duties:
* Achieve regional sales objectives by preparing and respecting action plans and encouraging the finalization of sales agreements
* Plan and manage training courses to dealers, wholesalers or other partners that provide technical support to train them on post-sale activities
* Manage technical support if necessary
* Develop the assigned territory looking for new sales opportunities
* Use and fill out the CRM system with done activities and plan follow up
* Attends various regional and national trade show events. Must be comfortable in demonstration to large groups.
* Guarantee support to our customers, both retailers and end users
What’s in return?
* Excellent basic and earnings
* Company benefits
* Initial training and education
* The opportunity to get in an international firm
* The possibility to show personal capabilities and skills and build a successful career, locally or abroad
* Investment in your professional and personal growth.
* We are a Great Place to Work® certified company because we are highly committed and motivated people, we build relationships based on trust and we are proud of the company and the work environment in which we work.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.